Thursday, August 4, 2011

7 Years Ago Today....

7 years ago today Brady left on his mission to Roseville, California. I swear I thought my world was coming to an end. What was I going to do for the next 2 years?

I grew so much while he was on his mission. I am grateful for the experiences I had during those 2 years and for the opportunites we had to grow as a couple.





This was taken the day he left to the MTC. My family and I went out to dinner and I was just a crying mess. Every time his name was mentioned I would burst into tears. I was so sad, but it was all worth it in the end.

Who knew he would come home from his mission and we'd be engaged 5 weeks later. Best decision I've ever made.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Wow everyone looks so young in those pics! What a good 7 years it has been!

Gina said...

Flashback! You cut out the bottom of the first picture, which would have included my black and white skirt! I totally remember. Love you 2!