Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jazz Game - Dream Come True

For the last couple years I have told Brady numerous times that before I die I WILL sit on the front row at a Jazz game, regardless of how much money it costs me. This might sound unreasonable for all you non-Jazz fans, but for me, it's a big deal. So, I was sitting at work the other day and Brady called me and said "guess what," I was curious to see where this conversation was going, so I said "I don't know, what?" and he proceeded to tell me that his boss told him he could take the company Jazz tickets for that night on the FRONT ROW.....I about died. I knew his work had front row tickets, but they are a hot commodity so I never planned on being able to use them, so when he told me this, I was floored.

He came and picked me up from work and we were treated to an amazing dinner at the Jazz 100 club, then walked down to the game. We walked on the court and I intentionally asked the usher where our seats were and when he said "you're right over there on the front row," I was just so excited. I asked him just so I could hear him say that.....ahhhhhh I loved it. Not a bad view of Millsap


Here we are at halftime indulging in all the treats we ever wanted....all for FREE! I mean, why wouldn't I treat myself to a Twix ice cream bar, they are one of my most favorite things.



After the game; sad it was over, but as lame as this sounds, it was a night I will never forget--it was so much fun! Thanks iFreedom :-)

2 comments:

missy moo said...

BZ in the HeeZee- Looks like you haven't done a blog post since we've been roomies. I know we've had too much fun to document! Suffice it to say that the last couple months have been SUPER fly with all that ice cream eating, puppy dog training, & HGTV watching... what a great life :)

Kara said...

Ahem. I understand you're busy and all but could you please refrain from neglecting your blog any longer? :) Jk. I kid I kid. But I hope all is well with you guys. I miss feeling like we were friends via blogs :)