Thursday, April 2, 2009

Small Update

I feel like I'm always trying to play catch up with my blog--I am such a slacker! Not too much has gone on since my last post, and I don't have any pictures to post either, I'm really boring. School for Brady and I is going well and I think I'm getting really good grades...my fingers are crossed! We are getting ready to register for summer semester--the sooner we get done with school, the better, although we have a ways to go. Once I take some new pictures, I'll post them, but until next time......

2 comments:

Angela Strong said...

Good on ya girl for getting good grades! You two enjoy becoming scholars and I love you guys!!

Joan Peterson said...

We are thrilled you are both in school. It will be big dividends and is worth working for! Good grades are a big plus. Hang in there. Love, Nana