Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Back!

Okay, I'm back in action with this blog stuff. Now that the semester is just about over, I feel like I have time to spend updating this thing. Brady and I have been really great--just working and doing the school thing. We went to a couple Jazz playoff games and had a blast! I almost lost my voice from screaming and my throat hurt for 2 days afterwards! We had so much fun. Here are some pictures.... Eating at Rumbis before one of the games

Me and Katie

We snuck down to the 10th row at the end of the 4th quarter when people were leaving; if only our seats were this close!

On the court afterwards. How cool.

Go D-Will!
One thing that wer're looking forward to this summer is going to see Joel McHale in June at Abravanel Hall. I don't know how many of you watch The Soup on E!, but he is so funny! We watch his show every Saturday morning and when he said he was coming to Utah, we had to get tickets. We are so excited! Oh also, we finally got a new computer and we love it.
*LIFE IS GOOD*

9 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

Yay! I am so happy that you are back! Your seats (where you snuck down) are right below are Family Season Tickets! LOL They are great tickets! We are in the 9th Row, we have to rotate between 7 other siblings, so we dont get tickets very often, but we love when we do! Cant wait to get more updates

Alesha said...

Not just one computer but two! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of you guys, you are really just too cute. So we ended up going to dinner tonight, but are thinking of watching Twilight tomorrow (I got it for Easter) or we are getting Marley and Me from Netflix too. So if you guys still want to met up let us know!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet you're glad that the semester is almost over!

Kara said...

I really like your bangs! Good to have you back! :)

Sean and Mekensy said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are doing great! I love love love your hair! You look so good! Wahoo for the end of the semester!

Thompson Family said...

Yeah! We're glad you're back:) We definitely know how busy life can get doing both work and school, but it looks like you guys are still having some fun:)

McKenzie said...

Cute pictures! Jazz games are really fun. I've been a blog slacker too lately. I'm glad that you are back!

Joan Peterson said...

I finally had a few minutes to spare and loved seeing your faces on my screen.
Love to both of you,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Brighton, I am loving your hair...super cute cut and color!!! Glad to see you guys are still having fun and looking great...hope to see you soon!