Friday, June 26, 2009

Well, On Second Thought...

As you can see from last post-heading, I thought I was back in action with this blog stuff, but I guess I was wrong. It's been two months since then and I have no new posts! I am really bad at this--why??

Brady and I were looking at our blog the other night and I realized how much I love doing this. It is a great way to "scrapbook" my pictures and "journal" what's going on in our lives. It's been hard because I got signed up with Facebook and I feel like doing both is just way too much (it's really not, I'm just lazy) and it's repetitive. But for my own sake, I am going to start this again. I am going to do one final "catch up" post and then I'll be back on track. For those of you who care, check back, probably tomorrow, and you can see what us Morlock's have been up to.

Be in touch!!

0 comments: