Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What in the World?

So, I have to admit how much I love Britney Spears' new song "3." I seriously jam it in my car and love every second of it. As I'm listening to it and learning the words, I find myself singing "Are you in? Living in sin is the new thing." What in the world? I better listen to all the songs with lyrics like this before I have kids because they pick up on things so quickly! I'm not having kids anytime soon, but it makes me wonder when I do have kids, what kind of world is this going to be? It totally scares me!


5 comments:

Alesha said...

First off she looks so HOT in that pic! WOW! I know, when I pay attention to lyrics I want to die~ Koen totally picks up on them! EEK!

Brady and Britton said...

Scary! Somehow I knew you would be the first, and maybe only one, to comment on this. I always love getting your comments. Love ya!

McKenzie said...

This is so true. And I think TV is even worse. Now that I have a baby I notice all these things on TV that I DO NOT want him to learn anytime soon. It is scary.

P.S. I love the sisters pic on your sidebar. So cute!

Anonymous said...

You are right...it is different when you have to think of little ears listening. Songs I didn't even think were that bad, when I listen the words...I really don't want my kids singing along...ha!

Team Beardshall said...

I am totally with you! It's so eye opening when you actually listen to words of songs. I usually play it safe, or boring as my husband says and listen to talk radio! Ha