Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mr. Matthews

The other day I heard that Wesley Matthews of the Utah Jazz was going to be at Fanzz at Gateway signing autographs and stuff, so I knew I had to go meet him! So, after work yesterday I went down to the Gateway (yes, by myself) and was able to meet him. I was totally nervous and kind of star struck--even though he's only a rookie, I was so excited! He was so nice and we talked for a minute and I told him that they better beat LA tonight! (grrrr, I hate the Lakers). Go Jazz!

5 comments:

Gina said...

You little sports fan you. You would go by yourself! Love it.

Alesha said...

You seriously CRACK ME UP! I dont even know who he is...I totally love you!

Kara said...

Oooo Yay! You got hit on by a famous man!! and don't say he wasn't hitting on you because he for sure was, you had gloves on and he couldn't tell that you were married!! Ha Ha Ha! Woot Woo!

Brady and Britton said...

hahaha, you guys are hilarious! Yes, Gina I would, and did, go by myself! Lesh, I know, I'm a crack up! Kar, he did not hit on me! :)

Stacey said...

OMG That is so fun! You are cute