Saturday, February 27, 2010

Disneyland

I somehow skipped over these pictures and didn't add them into my post below; for journaling purposes, I want to be sure they are included.
Here is pic of us in front of the Staples Center. What a fun night! At the game
Jeff Hornacek!!
We went to Disneyland on February 6th and we had such a great time. Brady's friend, Danny, called a few weeks before that and asked us if we'd be interested in going with him and his girlfriend, Erin. After talking about it, we decided we should go because A) Brady has never been and B) we thought we should go before we have kids; so we booked it! It was a nice vacation and we had a lot of fun. Here are some of the pics from the trip (I took a lot of pictures, so beware!)

This is the first day we were in California; we stopped in Hollywood--so fun!

The wax museum
Oh Marilyn...

Disneyland!!
What is Disneyland if you don't go on the teacups? As a kid, I thought these were the best thing ever, but as an adult my thoughts are a little different. I was a little sick afterwards, but it was still fun.
It rained the second day at Disneyland so we were sure to wear our jackets. It was so great though because there were literally no lines and it wasn't too cold--it was perfect!
Brady was a little disappointed in the infamous castle; he thought it was going to be much bigger.
Scary Haunted Mansion!
They really are happier than they look; just trying to be tough guys--you know how it is.
In line for the Tower of Terror; we were both so scared. I didn't talk pretty much the entire time we were in line because I was so nervous. I hate heights and I had no idea what to expect. Little did I know that it would be my favorite ride in the whole park!
In line for the Tower of Terror on day 2.
A pic from the Tower of Terror; Brady's face is hilarious!
Cute pic of Danny and Brady
Mmmmm, corn dogs and a funnel cake to share; so healthy!
The 3D Toy Story ride; it was so much fun! You get scored on how many 3D characters and stuff you shoot and Brady killed me both times we went on it. Dang it!
While we were in LA, we decided to go to a Jazz v. Clippers game; it was seriously so much fun. Tickets were cheap because the Clippers aren't very good so we were able to get seats on the 6th row! We got to the Staples Center when they opened the doors at 6:15 p.m. and we were able to take pictures with some of the players. D. Will and Boozer had already gone to the locker room, Millsap and Korver ignored us, but were able to get these pics:

C.J. Miles
Sundiata Gaines signing a poster for us of his game-winning shot against the Cavs--so cool!
Ronnie Brewer--he was so nice and I was sad to see him get traded. We will miss you Ronnie.
Wesley Matthews
Boozer and Williams
Huntington Beach

Beautiful!


On the plane sad to come home


5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I think it's so fun that you went to the wax museum! Some of those wax people look so real you could add them to your collection of real-famous-people-photos and no one would know the difference:) What a fun trip:) I'm jealous:)

kori said...

such cute pics. i get that corndog everytime we go to disneyland - it's so yummy!

Rachel M said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun, love all the pictures!! I'm so glad you both loved the Tower of Terror, best ride ever.

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

So fun... we are going in August. It will be interesting with a 13 month old. I invited you to read our blog.

Alesha said...

How weird that your writing in the sand looks the exact same as your hand writing...interesting. Glad you guys are so fun!