Monday, February 15, 2010

I Felt So Special

I felt so special when Brady walked in the door on Saturday night with this bouquet of flowers! I was amazed at how beautiful they were and how great they smelled. I think it's amazing what a bouquet of flowers can do to brighten my day. I love walking out in the morning and seeing these on my table. If I lived in the wilderness I swear I would go pick flowers every day just so my house could smell like fresh-cut flowers.
Another Valentine's Day has come and gone, which marks the 8th year since Brady and I met; what a special time that was for me. It was a time when I realized how a girl should be treated; with respect and love. He came into my life and now my life will never be the same. Love you lots babe.
Here's to you, the man I love!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Those are beautiful! What a good guy

Kara said...

Wow! Those are huge and so pretty! What a good husband. I love your bangs! They look so cute in those pictures.

Natalie Carver said...

That is so so sweet. You and Brady are so sweet together. It was nice chatting with you the other day. Love ya

Alesha said...

holy freakin cow! 8 years! We are old. That seems like yesterday you were taking strange little Brady to sweethearts! love it!