Monday, August 9, 2010

Weddings!

Brady and I have enjoyed going to weddings lately. I think it's always fun to go to weddings and see how in love people are! Here are some pictures of the wedding happenings as of late.
Ahhh, how I love the temple!
Playing with Bevin outside the temple in her cute dress. Brady, me and Missy watched Bevin, Mckall, Ava and Devery while they attended Ashley Moutsos' wedding. It made for a great time. After the wedding, we went to eat at Mi La Cai...one of my favorite places EVER! At Marcie's wedding
Love my girls!
Kenz-A-Bee

The beautiful bride- Marcie Johnson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Marcie...that is so wonderful!!! And seriously is Ashley old enough to get married...I still feel like she is 12! am I going to see you guys at all this summer???? I hope so!

Sean and Mekensy said...

Awww Britt!!! I agree... it was so fun seeing you and catching up with you at Luke and Kelli's wedding! You are seriously such a sweetheart! That is such a great picture with all of the girls!

Alesha said...

Lots of fun wedding for you to go to! Loved seeing all the girls!

Natalie Carver said...

Marcie looks gorgous! Looks like a lot of fun!

Stacey said...

Thank you thank you thank you again for helping out with the little ones that day. You are a life saver!!!