Monday, August 9, 2010

Bend It Like Brady?

Lately, Brady has taken up soccer. Yes, soccer. My baseball-playing, golf-junkie husband is now an avid soccer lover. He was never into soccer growing up and never even had a desire to play it, but that has all changed. He now plays once a week with all of his friends and absolutely loves it! He looks forward to it every week. He has purchased a couple soccer jerseys from various thrift stores, bought new cleats and even sports a mustache....totally appropriate. I mean, why not, right? Nice soccer uniform

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha! That is hilarious...Oh my heck, I love that he is totally trying to make it look he is a professional...awesome!

Thompson Family said...

I think Brady is so funny - 'stach and all!

Alesha said...

He would. Mr athletic.

Brady and Britton said...

Brady is for sure a character! Yes, Lesh, he is Mr. Athletic. :)

Natalie Carver said...

LOL I love it! Totally a Brady move!

Thompson Family said...

When did you become a Mexican? Let me guess, you play on Sunday?

-Dusty

Karen Morlock said...

Brady lets face it you just like spending time with your buds!

Stacey said...

Love the stash.

Thompson Family said...

Please forgive Dusty's comment:) He always jokes about the Hispanic leagues playing on Sundays, and with Brady's new stach...

Sorry:)