Monday, December 17, 2007

Tepanyaki...MMMM!





I realized how long it's been since I've posted anything new on our blog, so I thought I'd better get my act together and post some new pictures. So....Brady and I were invited to go to Rey's Christmas work party at Tepanyaki last week and it was so yummy! I had the chicken and shrimp with noodles, soup and veggies and Brady had steak and salmon with rice and veggies. Rey's date was Chante, I love that girl! We all had so much fun! Luckily the chef didn't throw food at me and make me catch it with my mouth. I feel like everytime I go eat at a restaurant like that they throw food at me and I just sit there with my mouth closed and the food always hits me in the head and bounces on the floor. I know, stupid of me, but I just get too embarrassed! I'm honestly laughing right now thinking of me doing that, I probably look so silly! Brady really impressed me because he caught 4 out of 5 shrimps in his mouth! Somebody had to represent for the Morlock's and it sure wasn't gonna be me.

1 comments:

Alesha said...

FUN! That picture of you two at the rastraunt is really cute, your hair is so long. And hello Chante I havent seen her in forever, and her hair is SO SO long.