Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Work Christmas Party

I totally feel like I look like Donald Trump in this picture with my hair parted like this, but I swear it looked cute! I probably should have been turned the other way, oh well. My work had their annual Christmas party this year at Rice Eccles Stadium, it was beautiful. The food, the friends, the atmosphere, the evening's entertainment...everything was great! For our entertainment we had Kurt Bestor come and perform and it was awesome. I thought I would be bored with it because I'm not a huge fan, but I loved it! Unfortunatley I didn't take any pictures besides this one, so I thought I should post it.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I laughed out loud when I read the Trump comment! Funny.
-Nate

Gina said...

Awe...good ol' WN parties :) I am glad it was fun Donald...I mean Brit! j/k, you look NOTHING like him.

James_R_Us said...

You dork... You don't look like Donald Trump!And I'm loving the color