Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Fun

We've had many fun, family gatherings latey so I wanted to post a few pictures. We had a BBQ at Angie and David's as a final farewell to summer...I can't believe summer is almost over. WOW. Anyway, it was really fun and always makes for a great time. We also spent the weekend up at Heber, which was super fun. Brady and I were only able to be up there for a day due to school and work, but we had a really good time.
Me and my Momma
Nana and the cute Olsen girls

Angie and Mom...awe, cute sisters

I love Mckall's face in this picture. She is adorable.

Me, Mindy, her cute pregnant belly, and Mckall

Lesh, Gina and Skye

Brady and the girls

Love little Paigey's brown-almost-black eyes



Lesh, Brigs and Tanna

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute family. I am glad we get to share cuz I love them !!

Alesha said...

Wow those smiles on me are as real as they get...not Oakcresties around here! lol Can you send me those?

Angela Strong said...

Love it! I even made the blog! haha!