Sunday, September 12, 2010

Utah State Fair & Boyz II Men

On Friday night we went to the Utah State Fair. Brady had never been before so I knew it was going to be a really fun night. We had such a great time thanks to these guys: Oh my gosh, I had such an amazing time. I can't tell you the last time I had that much fun. The yelling-like-a-little-girl, dancing, singing and laughing kind of fun! I have fallen in love all over again with Boyz II Men. After all these years, they still sound amazing and can dance as if if they were 20 years old. The next time they come in town, we are TOTALLY gonna be there!

Our seats were in the middle, in front of the stage. Couldn't have been better! Well, maybe if we were like first row it could have been better, but these were petty darn good. :)
Colby, Parker and Katie
Me and Katie
The Crew

Brady and Snarr. These two have such a great time together
Is there anything better than the big yellow slide? I think not. It costs $2 to ride and it's so worth it.
Weeeeee!


Boyz II Men

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Boys II Men... are you kidding me? I LOVE IT :0

Alesha said...

For real the slide is so worth it! I totally love it!

Kara said...

Oh man so fun!!! I wish so much that I was at that concert! I LOVE Boyz 11 Men. Ha Ha, gotta love mr. snarr. Look at him trying to look all sophisticated and grown up with glasses! Ha ha. Silly michael.