Wednesday, December 28, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Brady and I got married! Wow, time flies. For our anniversary this year we went to La Caille, it was so much fun. I went there once in 9th grade and remember getting all dressed up and having a fun time so I was excited to go again. We came home from work and got dressed up and headed up there.


The food was really good; for an appetizer we got crab cakes, for our entree I got salmon and vegetables with an apple walnut salad and Brady ordered the cornish game hen with vegetables, something he has never had before, and the same apple walnut salad. We were pretty full at this point, but it's our anniversary so we had to get dessert! He got the ice cream and fudge crepes and I had a dessert trio plate - it came with creme brulee, a chocolate fudge cake and some donut things, oh my gosh they all were so good. We then walked around and looked at the lights and headed home. It was a fun night and something I'll always remember.




3 comments:

Alesha said...

HAHAHAHA I totally thought you meant Mi La Cai when you text me! How spesh you went there!

Thompson Family said...

That's sounds yummy! I want to go there!

the lawrence's said...

I am in LOVE with your coat!