Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm a College Grad!

Last night I gave my final business presentation and am officially a college grad! My business plan for was an all-women's running company since I really enjoy running. I wanted to focus on an industry or business that interests me, otherwise it would have made for a really long semester! The presentation went better than I could have imagined; the teachers gave me positive feedback and suggestions for things I should change. I walked out of the conference room feeling like a ton of bricks had been lifted off my shoulders, a great feeling.


I walked into my house to see that Brady had decorated - how sweet is that? I have the best husband ever, he is so great to me and I'm one lucky girl. When I walked in he sprayed me with silly string and yelled "Congraduation!" I mean, c'mon, who does that? He's amazing.


The little army men in this picture represent that "even 1,000 army men couldn't stop you from reaching you goal" and the money is supposed to represent the money I'll make now that I'm graduated. He's so creative.




I love the "great work grows here" banner.



Now that I'm done with my Bachelor's, I've signed up to get my PHR (Professional in Human Resources Certification) through SHRM. It's a 12-week course through USU which is held at SLCC. It will be a good thing for me to have on my resume so I'm excited about that.



4 comments:

Alesha said...

I laughed out loud about him spraying you with silly string! That is so awesome!

Thompson Family said...

Congrats!! That's exciting! We're happy for you!

kori said...

Congrats! Such a huge accomplishment. I am so proud of you. Brady is so funny and thoughtful!

Karen Morlock said...

Your amazing-we are so proud and love you so much!