Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Mindy & Missy

Yesterday, for Mindy and Missy's birthday, Mindy, Dustin, Missy, Jen, Brady and I all met at Mi La Cai for dinner. Since I just work down the street, I arrived first and got us a table. Shortly after, Mindy, Missy and Dustin walked in and Missy was dressed like she was going to a funeral! I asked her what was up, and she said the attire was because she was getting older - can't believe they turned 28, wow times flies! I thought it was so funny for her to wear all black, bright red lipstick and a black veil over her eyes, she's hilarious. Then Brady walked in and was just looking at Missy perplexed and said "apparently Gaga has decided to join us for dinner tonight." Then Jen walked in and we all laughed a minute then Missy took the veil off and we ordered our dinner. I got my usual, the egg roll meal with vermicelli noodles and Brady got the pineapple chicken......yummy. We had great conversation and a great time.

After dinner, we all went over to Mindy and Dustin's because they had to get back home to the girls. Jen was really sweet and had ordered an ice cream cake for Missy so she picked it up on her way over to Mindy and Dustin's, so when she got there, we sang "Happy Birthday" to both of them and ate the cake, which was SO good.


It was a great night and I am so lucky to have the sisters that I do; I don't know what I ever did to be so lucky. One year for Christmas Mindy got Missy a frame that said "Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice" and put a picture of us 3 in it. I love that saying because we are sisters by chance and friends by choice. I love them both so much and am so blessed to have them as my sisters. Happy Birthday to them!!

1 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh my Missy that is classic. and super hysterical! I love that place so much! I would like to go there RIGHT NOW! Lemon grass chicken for me...sans the chicken! haha I need to try Brady's pineapple chicken...it looks yummy. It is just hard to stray from what I love when we rarely go there!