Monday, November 3, 2008

A Few Halloween Pics

I didn't take very many pictures from Halloween, I guess that has something to do with the fact that we didn't even dress up on Halloween, but oh well. These pictures are from Monday night when we went to the annual Olsen Halloween Party at my grandparents. We had taco soup and garlic bread...it was awesome! I love my sis'!
Me and my girlfriend Brady. When we walked in, everybody was laughing so hard! It was so much fun getting him all ready, painting his toe nails, putting on his makeup, shaving his legs etc.
Alesha, Brady and Tanna

Matt, Missy and Dustin

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a great party!

17 comments:

Alesha said...

So you went a head and posted without your mom's pic huh? Ya I am hating blogging right now, so I think I am using it as an excuse. haha. Good times.

becca said...

Brady's costume was hilarious! I can't believe you painted toe nails and shaved legs and everything. You guys are great! It was fun seeing you!

Karen Morlock said...

Brandy, I mean Brady you look to pretty!

Matt Olsen Family said...

Great pics. Glad you posted them.

Kris and Brent said...

You took some darling pics! I have definitely got to get in gear tonight and do a Halloween post! And I'm with you -- it was a GREAT party!

Natalie Carver said...

You guys always have so much fun! Brady, you do look very pretty!!!! LOL

Team Fraser said...

Brady looks so hot! I love his/her wig!

M I N D Y said...

Can we cut me out of that pic? GROSS!!

Kara said...

Ha Ha Ha! Good times! :)

Angela Strong said...

Good times! I love the pics and I love that Brady has definitely found his feminine side...

I love you Britty and thanks for all of your help! You are awesome!!

Sara and Collin said...

Hilarious Brady! Collin says you make a very pretty young lady. A little stalky, but pretty.

McKenzie said...

Brady really does make a cute girl! Fun posts lately. It's great that Brady still plays baseball. And I'm jealous of all the cute kids in your fam. You're a fun aunt!

Thompson Family said...

Brady's costume was SO funny! You guys really paid attention to the details, didn't you!

Anonymous said...

How funny...when leash posted those pics...I couldn't figure out who the Man-woman was...he looks awesome!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Love the costumes! Brady looks awesome.

Melinda said...

YOu all look so cute and festive! Good times!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Britton, I don't know if you remember me but we use to be friends awhile back...in our Copper Rivet days. I love seeing your cute blog. Keep in touch. Tabitha