Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last 2 Weeks in Review

I noticed that I haven't blogged in 2 weeks...what's my deal? I don't really have an answer for that except for the fact that I feel I've been quite busy. Here are some pictures of what's been happening in our little world: To start things off, some of my friends from Electric Beach and I met up at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was lots of fun. Chantell, Jen, Kendra and I had a blast! I see Kendra at kickboxing, but it was so much fun to hang out with each other outside of that. It's always fun to have girl time. I like The Cheesecake Factory, but if you ask me, the portion sizes are WAY too big and it's a bit over priced. Nonetheless, it is good.
Brady, Karen (Brady's mom) and I all went to see Twilight on Friday night and I LOVED it! Even though we were on the very front row and I got a headache, I was so impressed with it and I totally want to go see it again; even Brady liked it! We walked out of the theater and Brady said "I hate to say it, but I really liked that!" I wasn't sure what I thought about Edward before I saw the movie because I just didn't think he was the right guy for the part, but I thought he was perfect.

Last, but definitely not least, we went to the Utah game yesterday. (I'm sure Twilight and the U game will be on a lot of people's blogs, but I just had to post some pictures from it). Camping out in the cold 2 weeks ago to get tickets was totally worth it!

We all stood the whole game because the tickets Brady and I got weren't even by each other, but I didn't mind; it was fun to be with all of our friends. My back started to ache, but it was so much fun. This is me and Katie waiting for the game to start.
Jake and Brady enjoying the game
With 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter we walked down onto the field; we were so close to the players! I was afraid we were going to get trampled once the game was over, but oh well, live and learn.
Brady and I got split up, thank goodness I was with Katie otherwise I would have been so scared, and this is when we finally met back up with each other. It was crazy when everybody rushed the field, Katie and I were laughing so hard because it was a mad house! Brady told me that his shoes fell off and that he'll never do it again. (thankfully, both of his shoes were recovered).
The madness...so exciting!!
Louie Sakoda
Brady found Aaron Tonga, a good friend from high school, who plays for Utah. So fun!
We've had lots of fun these past 2 weeks, but I got sick which totally put a damper on things. Last week I went to bed at 8:30 a few nights (totally not like me) because I felt so crummy. I think I've turned the corner and will be 100% for Thanksgiving! Also, my brother Nate and his family are visiting this week from Pitt! I can't wait to see them! AND I'm so happy it's a short week at work, I love the long weekends and think it's about time for one; I need to start my Christmas shopping; I can't believe Christmas is in a month...where did 2008 go?

13 comments:

Sara and Collin said...

I bet the game was a blast. We watched everyone rush the field. How fun! I am so glad we got to watch it too even though we couldn't celebrate properly with all the Y fans around. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Gina said...

We can't wait to see you too!

Thompson Family said...

Go Utes! We thought it was a great game!

Natalie Carver said...

So cute! Did you love Twilight???? I did! Hey thanks for your cute comments on my blog! It isnt silly to get family pics with just you and Brady! Tony and I have got pictures done ever year since we've been married, it is so nice to have memories, and to see how we have changed over the years! And there is nothing like professional pictures :)

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

I am SOOOOOOOO jealous you were at the game. This is the first year in the last 4 that I haven't been there. I love the picture of you and the Electric Beach girls. Kendra looks so cute, I miss her!

Alesha said...

that is fun you got to see your EB girls. Please lets go see Twilight again! I love it so much! Glad you had fun at the game!

Kara said...

I didn't know Aaron Tonga played for the U. That is funny. I used to have a crush on him in high school! Ha Ha ha!! I was nervous about the Edward in Twilight too but I ended up really liking him as well. I just wish that he would have smiled a little bit more in the movie... I loved the part when they walk into the school holding on to eachother and he is all happy! Ha Ha Ha! So cute!

Team Fraser said...

dang...that looks like so much fun! Good to hear that he found both shoes and was able to find Aaron in that mess! GO UTES

missy moo said...

hey B... didnt you kiss that U football player back in the day??? ha ha!! gotta love it. Love the update sis!! You guys have had some fun times!!

Matt Olsen Family said...

No wonder you havent blogged you busy lady. That was a great update...lots of fun things. It was great to see you guys tonight.

McKenzie said...

You are right Cheesecake Factory has HUGE portions. It's great for sharing though! It looks like you guys had a good time at the game.

Sean and Mekensy said...

Wasn't the game fun? That's funny I didn't know Aaron played for the U. I heard his name get called before the game and I was like huh? No that's not him. Funny!

Team Beardshall said...

Go Utes!!! So glad you could go and enjoy the game. How crazy that must have been down on the field afterwards! What a great game!!!! I love that it was more of a blow out! Love it!