Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year!!

For New Year's Eve we went to Phil and Alesha's house and hung out with the family, played games and ate way too many snacks. It was fun. I am bummed though because I didn't take hardly any pictures--I wasn't on my 'A' game that night I guess. Phil and Lesh were good hosts--thanks for having us over! Koen was playing with my camera, taking the most random pictures, so I finally asked if I could take one of him and he gave me this huge smile. Cute little KoKo.

Happy New Year!! Bring on 2010!
Nate and Gina (oh, and baby Skye)
The plethora of food--I feel like all I ate was junk food that night, but oh well, it was great!
I feel like New Years Eve is so overrated, but it's always fun to get together with family and friends; I can't ever complain about that.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

lol, totally overrated. It was fun though! thanks for coming. I would super love it if you sent me those two first pics! And I love the pic of you and Brady!

Giron Family said...

oh yum! is all I have to say. cookies, gummy bears, hershey kiss pretzels things and did I see muddy buddies??? All my faves! look like..I mean, TASTES like a fun nite! :)

Angela Strong said...

I'm glad you guys all had fun! I love a good party....and food too! Too bad my Sissy is was too tired to stay until the end!haha!

Kara said...

Holy cow, all of your food pictures are KILLING me. The Christmas one, this one... Sheesh! :) Those pretzel thingys look so yummy.