Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jazz are Awesome

My love for the Jazz keeps growing...especially when they beat teams like the CAVS! Our friend Jason Dunnigan got a suite for his birthday and invited Brady and I to go with he and Katie on the night of the Cavs game; of course we said yes! We had such a great time. Everyone in the crowd was supposed to wear green to match the Jazz's throwback jerseys, so we bought these cute t-shirts for $10 at the arena--I swear the best $10 I've ever spent. They didn't have Brady's size, hence the reason he is the odd-man-out. This is a pic of us after the game-winning 3 pointer by Sundiata Gaines--yay! When the Jazz won I was jumping up and down and I felt as if they had just won the NBA finals; I was so happy. WOW.
Me and Katie--so fun
Brady was trying to get some good pictures of Lebron, but wasn't too successful.
Jason and Katie
Another not-so-successful picture of Lebron. Hahaha
Thanks Jason for an amazing night!

4 comments:

Matt Olsen Family said...

Britt, you are so cute! Love ya!

Stacey said...

You are so cute! I love how much of a fan you the jazz you are.

Alesha said...

I agree with Stac, you sports fanaticism is stellar! ha ha I totally just said that!

Kara said...

Not many people can pull of that green color but you look super cute in it!
Wow,here's to wishing I kept in touch with Dunnigan over the years! Ha Ha. Jason is a stud! :)