Friday, January 15, 2010

Todd & Rachel Morlock

Brady's brother, Todd, got married on December 29th; it made for a great day. It was cold and snowy, but beautiful nontheless. It did make me question what I was thinking getting married on December 28th in the dead of winter--crazy!
Brady and his dad This is us waiting for Todd and Rachel to come out of the temple.The best in-laws EVER!
Us...yet again :)
Brady's grandparents--Love them SO much!
Mr. and Mrs. Morlock
It was a great day at the temple and then it was great to get warm at Crown Burger afterwards...Mmmmm. The reception was at The Carmelle on Highland and turned out beautifully! I was honored to be one of the bridesmaids and got a cute necklace, a great red tank-top that I wore under my dress and some sassy red stilletos! Thanks Rachel and welcome to the family!

2 comments:

Karen Morlock said...

oh cute pictures!

Alesha said...

Why are you two so adorable? I love the two pics of you guys, oh wait I just love you two!