Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Night of the Nickel

I've done posts about Nickelcade before, but had to post more pictures of us there because we just went a couple weeks ago. I swear next to Disneyland it's the happiest place on earth! Me, Brady, Sean and Chad went and had a great time. We played so many games and got SO many tickets. Here are a few of the pictures I took:

I was determined to knock the clown's teeth down!
Brady and Sean trying to win BIG!
Getting ready to play Skee Ball--I lost miserably Chad and Brady trying to Sink the Titanic; great game worth LOTS of tickets!
Counting our many tickets after a long night...
It was a great night out with great friends!

1 comments:

Alesha said...

I need to go there, I know I would love it. When we go to Chuck E Cheese I always use like half of Ko's tokens! haha I love knocking the clown teeth down! lol