Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas in November?!

Yep, you better believe we just finished putting up our Christmas tree! Yahoo!! It's a small one, only 4 feet tall, but it's sure cute! Christmas is just around the corner and we're already in the holiday spirit! This will be our first Christmas as a married couple (if you'll notice the silver ribbon on the tree, that's the ribbon that I wore around my waist at our wedding...just a little sentimental touch on my part) and we're really excited to have a great time with the people we love the most...our family. I hope Santa brings me something good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you so your mom!!! Already putting up your Christmas tree. I have to keep telling Phil it is Thanksgiving time. haha! Cute cute! I bet you only wish santa would bring you me... dont you??

Gina said...

Wish we could be there to celebrate with you and the fam :( Way to jump on the Christmas decor and I LOVE the sentimental touch by Britton.