Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving on Sunday!





So, we had our Thanksgiving dinner today with ONE side of our family and it was so much fun! We went to my Nana and Grandpa's house and had a wonderful time. You name it, she made it...Turkey, cranberries, ham, gluck to put on the ham (grape jelly and mustard mixed together), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, fruit, cheese and crackers, pumpkin cookies and pumpkin pie with lots of whipped cream...YUMMY!! We are so lucky; and to think that we have 2 more Thanksgiving dinners this week! I sure do love the holidays, although they're not too gentle on the waist line.

3 comments:

Gina said...

You are funny. I am already starting to get sad about the holidays away from the fam :( When you are stuffing in those 3 thanksgiving meals, just think of us. I like the non-mustached Brady, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Burt you look great! I love the hair! That is pretty much sad looking at the pics of you all just going on with life like we arent even gone, nobody is missing:(.....haha jk but it is sad.

Gina said...

P.S. I LOVE Brady's pink cardigan.