Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Turkey Bowl






On Thanksgiving morning Brady and his friends played in their Turkey Bowl starting at 8:30 am. It was a really big deal and Brady was super excited to play in it. So, being a supportive wife, I went and watched Brady and his team WIN!! With my peppermint hot chocolate in hand, I happened to take some pretty good action shots! I must say, I was pretty impressed with myself! (If you click on each picture and enlarge it, you really can see what good action shots these are...i.e. Brady's facial expressions, grass and flags flying around etc.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Brady make that hat for himself? Cause if he did that is really cute!

Anonymous said...

You did take some good action shots! It looks like it was a little chilly - but I'm sure everyone had a great time. Did you freeze on the sidelines?

Gina said...

Nate missed the good ol' Turkey Bowl this year :( So fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are great action shots. Every time I try to take them of Eric I always miss and then have some random picture of the sky :)