Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun Times with the Girls!!

So, some of my girlfriends and I from high school got together last night and had a great time! We had great food, (taco soup, pasta salad, oriental chicken salad, rolls, chips and last, but not least, homemade Oreo cookies!), great conversation, played games and just had some fun times!! Unfortunately, Alesha, Missy and Chelsie couldn't make it, we sure missed them! Here are a few pictures from the festivities...










Cute little Bevin fell asleep in Gina's arms









All of us, with little Bevin included! Bevin couldn't come to the dinner because Kade is getting sick and Mindy didn't want her catching anything, so after dinner at Gina's parents house, we all headed over to my parents' house to hold the baby. Everybody loved her! She is so precious!

Mekensy didn't make it to dinner because she was at a family party, but we were glad she made it to my parents house to visit. She just got back from Cabo and I am jealous for 2 reasons: 1. she is so cute and tan and 2. I can't stand this cold weather anymore and want to go somewhere warm!

12 comments:

Gina said...

Sweet Britt!
-Nate

Alesha said...

I am so happy you posted so many pics! I am sad I missed out. I might come out there sometime in July if so maybe we could plan the BBQ when I am there?!?!

Stacey said...

that is so fun! You guys all look great!

Kris and Brent said...

What cute pictures of all of you! I'm glad Bevin could join in the fun - I'm sure she loved being "one of the girls"!

Natalie Carver said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun!!! I love seeing Mindy's new baby....she is so cute!

Ron and Lynn McMillan said...

What a great blog- its great to see what you're up to. I have my daughter-in-laws help change mine since I am a blogging infant !

Mary Staples said...

New years resolution to blog more? Geez, you are on fire. Keep up the good work...fun to see your great life.

Alesha said...

Obviously I really liked it huh? haha! Yeah I had heard something about it not being as good as they thought it was. But you saw my face...I obviously thought it was AMAZING!Ü

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Love the pictures! How fun!

Kara said...

Oh my word!! Hello! I am so glad that you found my blog! It is so fun to see pictures of you and to be able to keep in touch! You are so cute! Rey will occasionally keep me up to date but now I can talk to you myself :) I can't believe you saw me at the gym! How fun for you to be able to see me shake my rump! Ha Ha. Have you ever done the hip hop class? It is a blast and a nice way to burn some fat! If you ever want to try it let me know and I will go with you!

becca said...

Hooray for pictures of Bevin! She is such a doll! You guys are all cute too! I am jealous, it sounded like fun!

Anonymous said...

Brighton, Fun pics of the girls. I love to see you all (most all) together. But sad Leash couldn't be there. You gals are so cute.