Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Love Love Love "The Office"!

Okay, so, Brady and I have borrowed the first 3 seasons of The Office from one of our friends and LOVE it! I dare say that it's taking precedence over Grey's Anatomy...GASP! We watch at least 2 episodes a night and find ourselves laughing out loud! We feel justified in watching more than 1 episode a night because they're only about 21 minutes long....yes, I will keep justifying!! I think I am most like Pam considering we're both receptionists and all, and I think Brady is a mixture between Michael and Jim. If any of you watch it, let me know what you think and if you love it as much as Brady and I do!

6 comments:

kori said...

Oh my! We LOVE the Office. We never miss an episode!

Anonymous said...

We'll have to borrow those DVD's (if it's okay). We've never really watched The Office, but I think we would really enjoy it!

Alesha said...

Im with your mother! Phil and I always love watching series together. Maybe we should put the on our netflix.

Gina said...

That is awesome! We haven't ever watched it either but we want to borrow the seasons from some of our friends too. Everyone rants and raves about it. P.S. I am glad that PYZAM did some good for you too. The background looks fabulous!

Alesha said...

Burt tell me about PYZAM...did you lose your stuff on the side? Is that why you did new? I really like it. And I think your side stuff is really cute!

Alesha said...

Ps I love the first date pic. Blast from the past. Good times!