Saturday, January 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland


We decided it was time for us to go sledding/tubeing since we haven't gone all year, so us, along with some of our friends made the drive up to Mountain Dell Golf Course around 10:00 and hung out there, tubed down the hill, danced around to music and played frisbee till a little after 12:00. It was a lot of fun, but really cold! The blue sled Brady and I are riding was abandoned and broken at the bottom of the hill, but we took it under our wing and it turned out to be the little blue sled that could! Just a side note...is it just me or do I look like I weight about 400 pounds in the first pic?!







Some pictures of us with our friends...Jake Ewing, Sean Brown, Chad Lucking and Jake Waldram.














Cory and his girlfriend Kristie

7 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Fun! I haven't been sledding in over a year, either! It doesn't look it's going to happen this year. Jay's always way busy with work and there's hardly any snow on the ground anymore. Oh well, maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

Brighton, Thanks for always leaving comments on my blog, you are so cute. I long for the days of prekids when I see your fun pics. don't get me wrong I love my kids, just enjoy this time together it is just never the same. blah blah blah, now I must get back to reality and change libby's blow out. love ya.

Alesha said...

I havent been sledding there in years! It is SOOO fun! You guys do fun stuff!

Kris and Brent said...

You guys look like you are having a great time - and you look so cute! I'm glad you recycled that blue sled, it worked like a champ. What a fun outing (albeit it a freezing one!).

Stacey said...

That is so fun! I have been trying to get Eric to tak eMe and the girls sledding but he's not excited. You look great in the first Pict.

Gina said...

Fun! I totally want to take Kade sledding! Too bad he HATES being cold.

Todd said...

Brady it is pretty sad your coat from 6th grade still fits you ha ha.