Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy 23rd!!

Today is Brady's 23rd birthday!!! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Brady, happy birthday to you! We had a great day, even though both of us had to work, it was great to celebrate together. I woke up at 5:35 this morning and hung up a big "Happy Birthday" banner in our front room and the next thing I know Brady is waking up at 5:45 asking if he can open his presents. He NEVER gets up that early, he must have been really excited! So, we had a little birthday party and he opened his presents while I was getting ready, it was so much fun! After work I picked him up and we went and grabbed a bite to eat at good ol' Olive Garden then went to my parents house and watched The Biggest Loser and American Idol (both DVR'ed of course...we love fast forwarding the commercials) and now it's almost 11:00 PM and time to hit the hay. What a great day it was! I look forward to spending many more birthdays with my best friend and husband. I LOVE YOU!!

8 comments:

Melinda said...

What a cute wife you are!! It is so fun to look at all your pics and see what you are up to! And how could anyone live without DVR!! It's the best:)

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Happy Birthday Brady! You're so adorable to hang a cute banner up for him! What a great birthday!

Alesha said...

Awe that is special! I love that I was the first person besides you to say Happy Birthday! that is because I love my brother in law!

kori said...

Happy Birthday Brady! and Britton, you are such a good wife!

Kris and Brent said...

Way to go, Britt, on making Brady's birthday a special day! I'm sure he appreciated your planning...good job! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, Brady!

Gina said...

Cute Brady. He thought it was Christmas morning! Happy Birthday Brady!

Stacey said...

Hey I am going to start having a girls day out every 1st Saturday of every month if you want to join. Let me know XOXO

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Britt.....I have to tell you how freakin excited I was to find your blog. I have been thinking about you a ton and wondering what you were up to. I lost my phone and lost all my numbers and so i haven't talked to you in forever. i miss you and I am so excited to find your blog! Kelsee Roethel(Johnston)