Monday, August 25, 2008

Pictures Galore!

The post below this outlines our vacation to Mexico so be sure to read that one too! This is just a glimpse of some of the pictures that I took.

Brady in the magic show! (Kind of blurry - sorry)The first formal night
Our cruise ship There was a beautiful sunset almost every night
Dinner time!

The pool deck at night
Beautiful Cabo San Lucas
Some of the gang
Bargaining on the beach for jewelry
Shauna, Missy and Me
An intense game of cards
One of the meat markets in Mazatlan, I about threw up when I saw this. It made me want to be a vegetarian. It was so gross and it smelled awful!
Missy, Jake, Me and Brady
Belle, Jake, Missy, Brian, Me and Brady
This says it all...
The first bite of escargot...surprisingly it was good!
Shopping around
Kissy Kissy!

Twist and Shout!!


10 comments:

Kelly & Champer said...

Oh My Gosh...is that Brady? Who is his partner??? Sounds like a fun time!! Next time I want to come :)
Kelly

Karen Morlock said...

Brady, you should have won!!!

Kris and Brent said...

I'm speechless! Wow, you were rockin' it, Brady! I had to watch it twice! All those pictures are great -- you guys look like you had a wonderful time. They're so fun to look at! I can't wait to see more!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Britt, Looks like you guys had so much fun. Ahhhhhhh I love Mexico!

Blass Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! One day we will be able to go on a cruise, Just have to get rid of the kids first! lol

Joan Peterson said...

Cruise advertisement if ever I saw one! Feel like I've been rockin' and rollin' with you.
Love,
Nana

becca said...

What a fun trip!!! I am jealous! It looks beautiful! You guys got some serious tans! Brady definitely should have one the dance off. He has some moves! I am glad you guys had such a good time!

Angela Strong said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun on your cruise! I love the pictures and pigs and snails! Good Times!!

Matt said...

What a great trip! Is that Brady dancing at the end? Jess and I almost fell over laughing. When are we going to see you guys again?

Stacey said...

that looks like you had so much fun!!! Mindy and I were talking about doing that next summer. You guys look really cute. I love Brady's shirt!