Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rey and Emily Florez

Rey and Emily finally got married yesterday! It was a day full of fun, friends and LOVE. Brady and I were invited to the rehersal dinner on Thursday night, which was held at Mike Snarr's house, and that was great. It was fun to hear Rey's friends say such nice things about him and Emily during all of their toasts. Friday morning their wedding was at the Salt Lake Temple at 7:40 AM, which meant we had to get there at 7:10 AM; it was early, but such a nice ceremony. I walked over to work afterwards so it worked out perfectly. I have posted some pictures from the dinner, the temple and the reception, in no particular order. Congrats to Rey and Emily!! All the boys
The happy couple
Me and Shauna


Sean and his fiance, Savonn
Sisters! We are on a hill, that's why I look so short and Mindy looks so tall




Gavin, Mike and BradyColby, Heather, Tara, Talon, Jake and Parker
Me and Brady



7 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so much fun to see everyone from school. They look so great!

Alesha said...

I am so glad you put up these pics! I am still so sad I couldnt go. I was just looking at their announcement today being sad!

McKenzie said...

It was good to see you there. Congrats to Emily and Rey!

Kara said...

It was so fun seeing you this weekend! YOu and Brady are hilarious! "the best part is, she's Temple worthy!" Ha Ha Ha!! I love the pictures you took! Do you mind if I use them? :) Have fun on your cruise!! Woot woot!

Natalie Carver said...

i am so sad that I missed the wedding, i wanted to go so bad! but it looks like everyone had a great time! have fun on your trip and cant wait to see pics

kori said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they FINALLY got married. That must be the longest dating relationship in mormon history! Congrats to them!

Kris and Brent said...

Fun pics, Britt! All of you look like you're having a great time. Tell Rey "Congratulations" from us!