Saturday, August 30, 2008

Taylorsville Rec. Ball

Every Wednesday Brady and his friends play in a recreation basketball league. I love going to watch the games because they're only about an hour long and it's fun to watch Brady play. I swear Brady is good at any sport he does, it amazes me what an athlete he is! Anyways, I was thinking last week that I didn't really have anything to post about so I thought I would take some pictures at his last game. They have only lost 1 game and will most definitely be in the championship. Brady wants to win so bad! Each year the winning team gets a t-shirt and Brady has said a couple of times "If I don't get a t-shirt, this whole thing has been a waste." He's so competitive! I'll let you know if they win the championship...let's keep our fingers crossed, otherwise I will have a very unhappy husband.










10 comments:

Angela Strong said...

Did you try and pop everyone's balloon Brady? HeHe! Enjoy playing cuz you get older and things start to hurt and fall off! Have fun and "Go for the W"

Alesha said...

Oh Brady, Mr competitive! How funny! That is really fun for him!

kori said...

His outfit is too funny-love the sweatband

Joan Peterson said...

This wee you can buy two really good T shirts at Target for $12 - a savings of $4. You might want to go get a couple just in case. By the way, darling granddaughter, there is no such word as "anyways". I know everybody uses it but the s should diffinetly be left off! It is right up there with these ones, one or the other word is all that is required. Let's look at these. Or, let's look at the ones on the counter. Enough of grandmotherly grammer.
Love you,
Nana

Joan Peterson said...

whoops.... wee should be week. I should always read my posts before flying them forward. Love, Nana

Kara said...

So fun! I love those pictures :) I showed Colin Brady's lil dance video and we were laughing so hard :)

Kris and Brent said...

Good luck, Brady, on going for the championship! I want you to get that t-shirt! (And you look especially cute in that last picture with that big smile on your face!)

becca said...

Go Brady! I hope they win!

missy moo said...

I L.O.V.E. that Brady plays rec ball and you go and watch sis... what a cute little couple. I was just laughing at Angie's comment... ha ha! That's hilarious!!

Gina said...

I love that he is so into sports and that you are the cute little wife on the sideline cheering him on. I hope he gets the t-shirt!