Monday, August 11, 2008

Zion Ponderosa Resort - WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!

Top 10 reasons I loved our vacation to Zion Ponderosa Resort:
1.) Spending quality time with the family.
2.) Paintballing with my family and beating our opponents all 5 games.
3.) Having Nana give the whole family an etiquette lesson on how to hold our silverware, wipe our mouths before drinking, etc.
4.) Singing "Any Man Of Mine" by Shania Twain at the top of our lungs in the car.
5.) Playing with my nieces...I love them all so much!
6.) Playing "Buffalo Stampede" and having Brady pop all the little kids' balloons so he could win. (Buffallo Stampede is where everyone ties a balloon around their ankles and you chase after each other and try to pop their balloons; the last one standing wins.)
7.) Four-wheeling with Brady.
8.) Watching Missy try to open Bevin's formula in the car and it spraying all over her. (see the picture above)
9.) Playing card games late at night and laughing our heads off! I have to add that I was the B.S. champion both nights in a row! (purely luck, but I was happy!)
10.) Sleeping in and napping during the day.
This list, along with all these pictures, gives you an idea of what a great weekend we had! I have the greatest family EVER! Thanks Mom and Dad for planning it and thanks to Nana and Grandpa for paying for everyone's food. We love all of you and had a wonderful time!



















































17 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

Oh I love family vacations, they are the best! It looks like you all had a lot of fun! I love that pic of Missy, I cant tell you how many times that has happened to me! And it is always when I am wearing black! Sorry Missy

Kris and Brent said...

We sure did have a good time, didn't we! I can hardly wait until our next family trip when we can have both our Pennsylvania families with us.....we missed you! Cute pictures, Britt. I still haven't downloaded mine yet.....ah me......XOXO

Thompson Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! That place looks so fun! Family vacations really are the best:)

Angela Strong said...

Love the pics and love you guys! It was great fun to be with you and Brady and to enjoy each others company!

Blass Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish my family was cool and we took vacations together!

Stacey said...

It looks like a great time... Fun pictures! I don't think I would want to mess with Missy in that paint ball pictures of all of you.

Matt Olsen Family said...

It was fun! I also loved playing games late at night and laughing my head off.

Sara and Collin said...

Fun pics guys. What a fun family.

Alesha said...

Ok I didnt even know you guys were doing this! I am sad. haha looks like you had a good time! I am cracking up at your faces in the paint balling pics! what the? haha

becca said...

Awe, what good looking people you all are. You got some cute pics! That looks like fun, where is zions ponderosa resort?

P.S. I was laughing at the picture of Missy with the formula all over her! Sorry Missy, that is funny!

Gina said...

Those were great pics to re-cap the trip. I am totally envious! Everyone looks really good and it looks like it was a ton of fun! I didn't even know you guys were taking a family trip!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Have fun on your upcoming trip and I am excited to see pics!

Kara said...

So fun! I loved your pictures, especially the one with formula all over Missy! :) Ha Ha, I have done that a fair share of times in my day! :) I am sure I will see you guys this weekend at Rey's wedding. See you soon!!

McKenzie said...

How fun! I want a vacation SO bad! I'm jealous!

Giron Family said...

Fun family trip! I love the paint ball getups! Kinda hot!
Times like these are you glad you have a big family?! Looks like a blast.

Shannon said...

What a fun family trip!!! The pictures are great you all look like you had a great time. Family trips are the best especially when there are alot of ya. Great memory builders!!

Anonymous said...

I too love family vacations...looks like you guys had a blast...you did so many fun things...Love to see pics of your cute fam.