Wednesday, September 17, 2008

'Queen' Said it Once, and I'll Say It Again...

We Are the Champions!!

(3 of my last 4 posts have been solely about Brady so I apologize if you are tired of reading about him, but he's the Brad to my Angelina, the milk to my cereal, the peanut butter to my jelly...I think you get the picture)


The day finally came for the Taylorsville Recreation double-header championship game! The first game was a nail-biter and was WAY TOO CLOSE for comfort, but they ended up pulling through and winning. The second game was an easy win and they beat the other team by 30 points. You have no idea how happy Brady was! He was so happy that the team agreed to give him the trophy, much to my dismay. We have no where to put it, it's huge!



So, I will humor him for the next few days and let him keep it right next to the television. What else could a guy ask for? He can sit on the couch, stare at his awesome trophy and watch UFC....what a life, aye?!

10 comments:

Karen Morlock said...

Congrats- you always like a winning team!!

Joan Peterson said...

I've heard of a "trophy wife" but never a trophy husband. He is really living! Congratulations Brady. You have a real way with words, Britton.
Love, Nana

Gina said...

Yay Brady! I love the title of the post! That is so fun that they took the cake! Congrats!

matt & shannyn said...

ha ha ha this makes me laugh! haha go boys! i just posted our tv too funny. bc matts playing madden! your a cute wife i love you! dont brady put you trophy there! ha ha so funny.

The Tuft's said...

Oh my gosh tht trophey is so awesome!!! We really need to get together soon I miss ya!!! Thanks for being concern about my thyroid that is sooo nice of you!!! I got it killed and I have been sick for that past couple of days, but I hope I will feel better soon so we can hang out!!!!!

missy moo said...

Did you really say "he is the Brad to my Angelina"??? OH BOY!! And PS I LOVE that Brady gets to have his Texas sized trophy on display! That's awesome!!

becca said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe how big that trophy is! Way to go Brady!

Angela Strong said...

The Bigger the Better! Way to go Brady! I love your comparisons of love Britty!

Kris and Brent said...

Britady - I like it! High five to the champions -- I'm glad you guys took it!

Anonymous said...

I think it is so cute that you are so proud of your husband...you should be Angelina...you are so cute and punny! I love bowling...we have not been for so long...we need to go...cute post!