Sunday, September 28, 2008

We LOVE Nickelcade!

On Friday night we went to Nickelcade with some of our friends and had such a great time! Brady and I love Nickelcade! I was mad because I forgot my camera, so I took all of these pictures with my camera phone - not too shabby huh! Here is Brady with his cap gun and fake mustache he won. He only wishes he could grow a mustache like that!! I swear we act like we're 10 years old sometimes, but hey, it keeps life exciting, right?!



Cory and Kristie having a great time. They are getting married on December 13th and are SO cute together. We're so excited for them!!



This is a picture of me and Katie.




Last year for my birthday, Brady threw a surprise party at Nickelcade for me and it was a BLAST! There's nothing like playing Skee Ball, shooting hoops, playing air hockey and pretending like I'm in Nascar all in one night! The best part of the night is redeeming all of our tickets and getting some really cool prizes.


Here is Cory, Chad and Brady showing off their prizes. Cap guns, slap bracelets, a giraffe hat, an awesome beard and all sorts of candy. Boys will be boys... Chad trying to "Sink the Titanic" and get lots of tickets. After sitting in that chair and playing for a while, he finally won and ended up getting over 1000 tickets!














10 comments:

becca said...

What fun stuff you guys have been doing! I haven't been to the nickelcade in FOREVER! What a fun thing to do. I can't believe your friend won 1000 tickets. That is impressive.

LBP said...

Next time you go to Nicklecade you better invite the lakepals. I can perform a sweet routine on DDR.

Alesha said...

I totally need to go there, but I need to take my child! He would love it!

Anonymous said...

Can I go to nicklecade...I seriously have not been there since Junior High!!!

Sean and Mekensy said...

You guys are so cute! You are always doing such fun things! I love it.

Giron Family said...

You guys look like you always have so much fun. Love the stache! So very cool.
I wanna go to The Body Worlds exhibit in the worst way! I'm jealous!

Sara and Collin said...

Nicklecade? How funny. I really haven't been in forever. The silly prizes really are the best part.

Kris and Brent said...

You guys are hilarious.....

Gina said...

Gotta love Nicklecade! I am glad you guys have so much fun and do so much! You are the most active couple I know! I love it!

kori said...

What a fun night out. I love the pic of Chad winning all those tickets-that is hilarious.