Monday, October 27, 2008

ALL Sorts of FUN Stuff

We have had so many fun things going on these past few days! The other day, Brady played in the Taylorsville alumni baseball game and I loved every second of it! Even though I was there from 4:30 pm until 9:00 pm and my butt was going to sleep from sitting on the hard chair for so long, it was great to watch Brady play. I have yet to learn all the rules of baseball, but I just mainly focus on him anyway so it doesn't really matter. I tell ya, I love seeing him in his baseball uniform!! Here he is at bat... He went 3 for 3 with a walk, he was on FIRE! I was a proud wife. By the way, Taylorsville beat Kearns 15 to 12. Go T-Ville! Getting ready to run to 2nd base
This is the time at bat that he hit a double!

Very cool field. It's at Kearns High School and it's always fun to watch a game there.

My sexy boy

This was at the Zoo Boo (I think that's what it's called) at Hogle Zoo. It was great weather and it was fun to see all the little kids dressed up. Bevin and Koen are to die for in their costumes, huh?!

This year was my first time attending Withes Night Out at Gardner Village and it was a blast! Stacey, Alesha, Mindy and I had a great time getting all dressed up and walking around Gardner Village, checking out all the little shops and eating cheesy potato soup & pumpkin sugar cookies! YUMMY! (We missed you LOTS Miss!)







14 comments:

Sara and Collin said...

Way fun Britt! I love baseball so much, I am jealous. I miss watching Eric play back in the day. I have also always wanted to go to that Witches Night thing. Fun!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

It was great seeing you at the baseball game!! I want to go to the zoo during this time, it looks like a lot of fun. You guys look so cute all dressed up.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

You guys look so cute dressed up in your witch costumes. This looks like a fun weekend.

Kris and Brent said...

FUN! I want to go to Witches Night Out sometime! You guys look great!!! What wonderful witch costumes.....and yes, I agree with you - Bevin and Koen look darling all dressed up at the Boo Zoo event. What a fun day! The baseball game sounds like the good ole' days.....I bet he loved it!

Sean and Mekensy said...

Awe! Taylorsville baseball brings back memories from the good old days! You guys looked way cute in your witches costumes!

Alesha said...

Cute Brady playing baseball...blast from the past. I look high and ghetto when you enlarge that pic from the zoo...eek. Even though in the other one with you in it I look like 8 months pregnant, thanks for taking the lesser of two evils.

Giron Family said...

I always wanted to go to Witch's Nite Out. I've just never been brave enough to deal with the crowds. You gals looks so cute all dolled up as witches!
You're such a good auntie to go with the kids to Boo at the Zoo. What fun.

Breeeee said...

Britton you are so cute! it's been SO long since i talked to you! you're blog is so cute! hope you two are doing well. Tell Brady i said hello :)

Bree

Natalie Carver said...

You guys are the cutest sisters ever! I love it!

Angela Strong said...

I want to go! You guys look so cute in your witch outfits! Boo at the Zoo is fun and chaotic!

Way to go Brady and way to go Britty for enduring the hours spent watching!

matt & shannyn said...

wow you look so scute that so fun how fun! your a babe yes this is getting out of town whats your day off?? lets go to lunch this week!!! please! love you! tell mind to invite me i want to see her beebee!

The Philpot Family said...

Way cute. I love the costumes and Bevin and Koen look so adorable. I love this time of year!

Lindsay

Gina said...

I love that you guys went to Witch's Night! Everyone looks awesome! How fun that Brady got to re-live his "glory days" playing for T-ville again! That is awesome!

Stacey said...

I wish I could have stayed longer but the sleep was needed for the little girls to be able to get to Boo at the Zoo. Sorry we were not able to meet up at BOO at the ZOO