Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Fab 5

Random picture of us
Mekensy tagged me, so here it is....

5 Shows I Love to Watch
1. The Office
2. The Soup

3. America's Next Top Model
4. The Biggest Loser

5. Grey's Anatomy

5 Favorite Restaurants
1. Ahh Sushi
2. Mi La Cai
3. California Pizza Kitchen

4. Apollo Burger
5. Cafe Rio


5 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I felt very productive at work- Love that feeling!
2. Went to Brady's mission reunion

3. Went to dinner with some of our friends
4. Recieved a note on our door from the landlord below us saying they had a water spot in their hallway and it might be from us. They were calling a plumber today and she said she'd call me if it had anything to do with us....no word yet!
5. Visited Brady's mom at work during our lunch hour. (Brady and I go on break together, it's so much fun because we work about 5 minutes away from each other).

5 Things I Look Forward To
1. Going on another cruise...hopefully next summer
2. Moving into a house
3. Becoming a mom one day
4. Getting my degree
5. Being home with Brady after work and just relaxing (cheesy, but true)


5 Things I Love About Fall
1. Sweatshirts
2. Scarfs
3. The pretty colors of the leaves
4. Cuddling up on the couch with a blanket
5. The holidays

5 Things on My Wish List
1. A house
2. A white Range Rover (Keep dreaming, huh?!)
3. A new wardrobe
4. Health and happines for my family and friends (and of course, me and Brady)
5. To raise a house full of kids!!

5 People I Tag
1. Shannyn
2. Liz
3. Sara
4. Mom
5. Angie

11 comments:

Sean and Mekensy said...

Thanks for doing the tag! That is so fun that you and Brady get to go on break together! That is way nice that you can see each other during the day. I bet it makes the day go by faster!

Matt Olsen Family said...

That is fun to hear those things about you. Love ya.

LBP said...

Yay! I was trying to think of another reason to blog.

missy moo said...

For the record, all the things you love about Fall are cheesie!!, but that's why we love ya sis... or did Brady write that post :). Love you guys!!

Kris and Brent said...

Cute post - and I love the windsept hair look - it's a great picture! So, a Range Rover, a house, a cruise, and a whole new wardrobe - well, it's good to dream big! You tagged me - so I'll try to do it before we leave Saturday morning.....! Hopefully I can think of answers to everything!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute...loved that tag! Love the pic of you at the top...silly you guys!!!

Alesha said...

Love tags, I know you were excited when you saw you were tagged! You cutie.

Joan Peterson said...

Very fun, commendable answers. You are a quick thinker. Love you, Nana

Giron Family said...

I LOVE The Office and The Soup too! Good ones.
Happy Fall!

Angela Strong said...

Love the picture and I think you tagged me! There aren't any other Angie's are there? I will respond anyway and hope you meant me!!!

Team Beardshall said...

Um I am totally with you! I cant wait for sweaters, looks like we will all get the chance to wear one this weekend!!!