Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just the 2 of us

I'm sitting at my parents house looking through some old pictures and came across a file with lots of old pics of me and Brady. It's crazy because this February marks the 7th year since we started dating, geez time flies! He's been with me through thick and thin, he's seen me at my worst and at my best, he puts up with my attitude, he's quick to say "I'm sorry" even if I'm the one at fault and most importantly, he has never stopped loving me! I love to say that it's all JUST BEGINNING!!! I love you so much Brady, you are one AMAZING MAN!




This was Brady's mission farewell. You've gotta love the parted hair










This is the day Brady left on his mission, can you tell I've been sobbing my eyes out? We went out to eat and whenever anyone would even mention his name I would burst into tears!

18 comments:

Angela Strong said...

I love the photos and you guys are so cute together! The parted hair is great, but at least it wasn't an IBC!! If you don't know what that stands for let me know! You look beautiful in every picture Britty and I can't believe you guys have been together for 7 years! Dave and I are at our 14 marker! You are catching up! Now all you need is 4 kids!

Karen Morlock said...

You guys are toooo cute together!
You really compliment each other.

Brady and Britton said...

Thanks again for the post babe...I'll write out the check I promised you later tonight..

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

You guys are so cute together!! I love all of the old photos. I can't believe it has been long that long since you started dating.

Team Fraser said...

awe...I love looking at old photo's. You two are so cute!

Sean and Mekensy said...

7 years? What? That is crazy! You two are super cute together! I love all the pictures.

Thompson Family said...

How sweet! You guys make a cute pair! I can't believe you've known each other that long - it's longer than me and Dusty!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures brit...I think you look the same...cute as ever but brady looks like an even littler boy than he does normally these day's! Fun trip down memory lane!

kori said...

7 years! WOW! I am impressed. Congrats

Kara said...

OH!! Those are so cute! I remember going into the tanning salon and talking to you about waiting for missionaries and about you waiting for Brady! Ha Ha. So cute Britton!

Alesha said...

Love all the old photos! Brady looks maybe 12 or 13.

Matt Olsen Family said...

Cute pics...I totally remember that day we went out to eat after Brady left. I was the exact same way when Matt left :).

Gina said...

I loved the reminiscing! Aren't you so glad you are post mission now!

Stacey said...

You guys are really cute cute together!!! Brady's comment is funny HAHA

McKenzie said...

Cute pics! You both look SO young!!

becca said...

What a cute couple you are! I didn't know you guys had been dating that long. LOL! I am laughing at the comment Brady left! Hilarious!

matt & shannyn said...

oh my gosh brittle your the biggest babe seriously it doesnt get any hotter! brady is not bad either! wow we really need to play this is getting rediculous! i love you!xoxo

Kris and Brent said...

What a cute post, Britt! I love taking a stroll down memory lane, too. I'm glad you pulled out some oldies but goodies to post!