Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday was this weekend and what a great weekend it was!! Friday morning I woke up to pink streamers thrown all over my hallway and front room with one of the cutest birthday cards from Brady. He spoiled me and got me a pair of jeans, 2 new shirts and a running jacket to wear for the marathon that was on Saturday (pictures for that are coming later today, as I need to get the pics off of Missy's camera). I went to work like normal and got a couple really sweet cards from my co-workers and then Shauna, my boss, gave me the balloon boquet you see in the picture below, how sweet, huh?! I left work early and Brady and I went out to eat and loaded up on carbohydrates for the race the next day. I guess the rule of thumb is that when you are running in an event, you need to eat as many carbs and as much pasta the week before as you can; I don't need to be told twice, so we went to Olive Garden and shared Chicken Alfredo and had a great time!!





Thanks to all of you for calling or texting me on my birthday, it really meant a lot to me and I really appreciate it! I love you all!!

12 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Happy Birthday, Britton! Sounds like you had a great day:)

Gina said...

I tried to call you yesterday to see what fun things you did on your bday! I didn't leave a message because I know your record of actually listening to them is not so hot :) I am glad you had fun. I would have been so down for Nickelkade! Love it! I want to know how the marathon went too.

Alesha said...

Brady is seriously really cute! I am glad you had fun!

Natalie Carver said...

Happy Birthday, hope it was great! Good job Brady, keep spoiling her, she deserves it!

Day by Day Design said...

Happy late Birthday! I hope you had a ton of fun this weekend! Sounds like it was perfect!! I am so sorry we werent able to come Friday night. I was a bit under the weather this weekend, but it looks like it was a TON of fun!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Team Fraser said...

Gotta love the birthday! I love that you had a cake at Nickelcade! So thoughtful! Glad you had a good day!

missy moo said...

Yippy Skippy... I can't believe my little sis is all grown up :)

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Happy Birthday Brit......I am glad you had a nice day. Look how nice Brady is. I love it!

Matt Olsen Family said...

Happy birthday again! We hoped you enjoyed our bday message!!!

Stacey said...

What a great hubby... LOVE Olive Garden

Kris and Brent said...

Man! I can't believe you're 24! That's almost a quarter of a century! Way to go, Brady, on making Britt feel special on her birthday.....she deserves it! Happy Birthday again, little girl! We love you tons!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Happy Birthday Britton!!! My birthday was yesterday (the 23rd)!!! I'm glad our birthdays are close together! I'm glad you had fun!