Thursday, April 24, 2008

One of our new FAVORITE places is...

Ahh Sushi!

I've tried sushi before and wasn't too fond of it, but in the last couple of weeks I've REALLY started to like it and find myself craving it when I'm at work...don't worry, I'm not pregnant! My friends from work took me out to get sushi on Monday for my birthday and then Brady and I went and got it AGAIN today. Ahh Sushi is a great little place downtown where you get a great deal on sushi. We got the year membership for $13.00; you have to be a member or go with a member to eat there. During lunch time, as well as from 5:00-6:00 pm, all their rolls are 1/2 off...WOW! Brady and I got 2 rolls today for only $10.00, how cool is that?? If you haven't been there, we HIGHLY recommend it!

8 comments:

the gray gang said...

Hi!!! I am so glad you found us!!! We LOVE sushi! We should go out sometime together!!! We have a few fun places that we go! And it is totally addicting! :) Your blog is adorable! I love it! Keep in touch!
Britt

kori said...

What a great deal! I am not a big sushi fan-only becuase the one time I ate it I got food poisoning! Maybe I should try it again after I have this little boy.

Jessica said...

Oh...just thinking of the Mars roll at Ahh Sushi makes my mouth water! Have you guys been to the Ahh Sushi in Jeremy Ranch? It's great too (and the bar is downstairs!) We should all go to sushi sometime!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I haven't been too fond of sushi either! I would like to be though! Sometime Jay and I will have to try it again.

Kris and Brent said...

I guess you'll have to take us there some time! I hardly ever go downtown anymore, so it would be fun.....let us know when you can go, and we'll make it a date!

M I N D Y said...

Um...what have you done with my sister? Marathons and sushi...who are you?

Angela Strong said...

I love sushi as well! I didn't eat it for a long time because I was pregnant or nursing for so long! I like unagi the best and yellowtail. We'll have to go on a double date or a huge family date and eat together. Proud of you on the marathon. I did a half marathon once, a long time ago, and it was hard and fun. You guys are great!

Gina said...

Wow! NO shushi fans here! Our neighbors took us out to a little sushi joint here and spent like $150. We didn't like it at all! I went to Ahh Sushi when I worked there too and it was better than the place we went here, but still not my fav.