Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Official....We're Going CRUISIN'!!!



After months of talking about booking a cruise, we finally did it! Brady and I, along with some of our friends, will be venturing to the sunny cities of MEXICO in August! I am so excited to take a week off of work, relax in the Mexican sun and have a GREAT time! I posted some pictures of where we will be going and what the ship looks like. I've been to the Mexican Riviera before with my family and it was awesome! I can't wait to set sail again, especially with Brady because has never been on a cruise and it will be our first BIG vacation together. We've been on vacations to Vegas, St. George and places like that, but this will be our first BIG trip so I'm super excited! Let the good times roll!

15 comments:

Gina said...

YAY! That will be so fun! I don't blame you for speding the money to go to Mexico instead of Pennsylvania. Who are you going with?

Thompson Family said...

How fun! I'm so jealous:) That'll be nice for you two to have a long, relaxing break from work.

Stacey said...

That is crazy fun!!! I wish it was me.

Alesha said...

Totally jealous...and happy for you! (phil had to remind me...hahaÜ) Whoare you going with...cant just say friends. I want to go on a cruise SO bad! When we graduate we will!

McKenzie said...

I LOVE cruises!!! That will be SO much fun!! Funny...my husband said today "hey I recognize that girl from her blog!!" It was good to see you in "real" life!

Shannon said...

What cruise line are you going on? We went in March and had a great time. It will be really warm in Aug. but you will have a super time. Enjoy

Karen Morlock said...

Wow, you guys deserve it, you didn't take a real honeymoon!

Matt Olsen Family said...

That's great! You will have so much fun!

Natalie Carver said...

Yeah! That will be so fun for you both! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kara said...

Yay for you! I love Mexico! It has got to be one of my favorite vacation places! What's not to love about the warm sun, beach and saying "Hola" to all the friendly people! :) Are you guys going to go scuba diving? All of our friends want to do it when we go on our cruise and I am nervous to! Ahh, what if a shark or sting ray comes to get me!! :(

Kris and Brent said...

I'm excited for the two of you! You can finally go on your "honeymoon"! You weren't able to do a big trip when you got married, and I know you really wanted to, so I'm glad you're doing it now. You're going to have a BLAST!

M I N D Y said...

It's kind of like your honeymoon trip! I am so excited for you two. I think it's fun that other people are going because I think it would be more fun that way.

Team Fraser said...

That is so exciting! I want to cruis again as soon as this little extra weight is gone!!

kori said...

How fun! I'm jealous!

Angela Strong said...

You guys will have a blast! Cruisin' is the only way to go!!