Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random post, random pictures

Nothing too exciting has been going on lately, but I knew it was time for me to update the blog so, sorry this isn't too exciting; at least it's something new for you to read, right?! The picture of me by myself was taken today because I got my hair done last night and wanted to show you all. It's nothing too drastic, but it's still different. This picture doesn't do it too much justice because the lighting isn't very good, but I did color it with 3 different colors: dark brown, lighter brown and blonde and cut my bangs and she also razored it in the back and on the sides so it's really layered.



Here are some random pictures of Brady and I from the past week. This one is from last weekend when we celebrated our friend, Shauna Wright's, birthday at Olive Garden. We LOVE Olive Garden, it's not too good on the waistline, but it's sure good for the tastebuds! We loved the breadsticks and salad and shared the asiago cheese steak entree, we highly recommend it, it's awesome!




This picture was taken in the car today when Brady met me at work and we went to lunch, it was so fun! It's always nice to get out of the office for an hour or so and break up the work day; especially when I can leave with my hubby! I swear we don't eat out all the time. We haven't eaten out in FOREVER, but for some reason in the past couple weeks we've already gone out twice!

18 comments:

Alesha said...

Whatever you love to eat out! haha WE do...when we can afford it! I like your hair, the color looks really cute and fun for spring!

brady and britton said...

Dang!!! Your husband has a sweet mustache! Cool Beans!

kori said...

I love getting my hair done! It makes you feel so good about yourself. We love the Olive Garden too! My favorite is to dip the breadsticks in alfredo sauce-AMAZING! I also love getting out of the office for a while, especially when i meet Brad. It makes the day go by so much faster! In response to your questions on my blog, I feel great. I have been very lucky!

Natalie Carver said...

I love your hair! I can totally see the difference from last Friday night to now! It looks great! And I love the mustache too.... I love the Olive Garden, not only did I see you there on Friday night, I went there again on Monday night with the girls and it was SO good! I love the breadsticks and alfredo sauce! Guess I really need to work out after admitting that! : )

Matt Olsen Family said...

Your hair is cute Brit. But then again, it always looks cute!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Your hair is gorgeous! I love it! :) I too love to eat out but we are broke broke broke. Oh well...maybe in a few years we'll be rich...you never know!

Anonymous said...

Britton the hair is darling- Brady time for you now to shave and get a haircut (sorry I like it shorter-you get too psycho when it is longer) !!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

You are so cute.....I love your hair! I swear I feel like a new person after I get my hair done.

McKenzie said...

Britton you are hilarious! I don't think you are weird and I will admit I have stalked your blog as well!! We got married 12/27/06. When did you? Your post about the Brady look-a-like is cracking me up! And your hair does look really cute. Some day I will be brave enough to cut bangs! They look adorable on you!

Joan Peterson said...

I never get my hair done but all seem to think that is fun - maybe I'm missing out - cutting it myself, natural color, natural curl..must admit it does save a lot of time and money but I would do it if I could look as cute as you do.
Brady, is that a caterpiller on your upper lip - first sign of spring - yea!
Love,
Nana

becca said...

I love your hair! I must say it again, you guys all have the cutest hair cuts! Who does it? You and Brady are such a cute couple!

Gina said...

Really cute B! I like the bangs! Brady...stash??? I still can't decide about it :)

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Hey it was fun seeing you last night. I will be there next week at 6 for abs then kickbox. I already made a daycare appt. if I didn't yesterday then I probably couldn't go because they fill up so fast. Don't forget to give gina, mindy and alesha my email address so they can add me.

M I N D Y said...

I love your hair sis! Can't wait to see it in person!!!

Stacey said...

Way cute hair... I LOVE OLIVE GARDEN too!

Kara said...

I seriously love your cute hair cut! You look cute no matter how you have it :) It was fun to see you today! Can't wait to see you again next Saturday! I may be passed out on a stretcher from the three miles though! Ha Ha Ha, I can't believe you are doing 13! You Go Girl! :)

Tony Carver said...

We have gone private on our blog...will you send me your email so that I can add you! Thanks!

nataliecarver@hotmail.com

Day by Day Design said...

Love the new hair!!