Thursday, June 26, 2008

FastKart Indoor Speedway







Brady and I and some friends from work went to FastKart Indoor Speedway today and it was so much fun! I should have taken a picture of the whole track because it's really big, especially for being an indoor speedway. Out of our group, I got the slowest time, but oh well, I still had a great time. I thought to myself "if I can stay right behind Brady then I'll be fine;" oh boy, as soon as the green flag was waived in the air, Brady took off and I was a lost cause. We had the opportunity go around the course a couple times, (they let you go for about 10 minutes, then you have to stop and let other people go and then you can go out again), but I opted out the last time because I was totally motion/car sick...I am definately my mother's daughter!

11 comments:

becca said...

That looks like so much fun! Where is it? You guys are always doing fun stuff!

kori said...

How fun. By the way, you look amazing!

M I N D Y said...

You are so mom!! Funny that you were the slowest! HAHAHA! Cute pics...

Team Fraser said...

where is that? It looks way fun!

Alesha said...

You are deffinetly your mothers daughter! haha motion sick! That is classic! How fun, how did you hear about that place?

Gina said...

That is so funny! I am glad you had a good time. You guys are really cute and fun.

Kara said...

I totally got sick doing that too! Ha Ha, not to mention it hurt my arms driving around for so long!! :) Too bad there is no power steering, not to mention the vibration!

Angela Strong said...

Love the pictures and you were never one for speed and fast corners! For heavens sake you are your mother's daughter and your Aunt's niece! I can't go around on those things either. They are fun though but my screaming tends to get louder with each loop! HeHe! You guys are the greatest and I love that you try new things together.

Stacey said...

I have heard of that place a couple times... I think I would be with you SICK!

Natalie Carver said...

how fun! i want to try to do this!

Kris and Brent said...

Fun pictures.......and I am with you on the whole motion sickness thing......I hate how easily it happens to me. In my next life, I want to be able to ride in boats, read in the car, and not get sick just watching "Guitar Hero"!