Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PaRtY TiMe

Over the weekend our friends, Gregg and Jamie, had a BBQ at their house because the weather was SO nice and it was our friend Sean's birthday. We had great food, that Gregg and Jamie spent lots of time preparing, and great fun! After we chowed down on food, candy and birthday cake, the boys went in the house and watched some fights on TV while the girls just sat around and chit-chatted. You'll notice in one of the pictures that Sean's face is smashed into the cake, um yeah, somebody pushed his face into the cake while he was blowing out his candles....the sick thing is that I still had a bite of it even though it was smashed and stuff! Once it got dark and the fights were over, we had a fire in Gregg and Jamie's fire pit, it was awesome! There's nothing like a good ol' S'more on a summer night. I am so excited it's starting to get nice and we can have BBQ's more often. Good times!!

Me, Shauna, Heidi and Jamie (Shauna's face is hilarious!)
Colby, Chad, Sam, "Hollywood's" fiance (I don't know her name) and "Hollywood" (I obviously don't know his name either, just his nickname.)
Shauna, Me, Brady, Parker and Colby

12 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe that is really fun! Love summer! And its only just begun!

McKenzie said...

I LOVE summer and bbq's!!! I don't think I have seen Shauna in like 5 years! Tell her hi for me!

kori said...

Nothing beats a BBQ! I miss all those guys...

Natalie Carver said...

I miss those guys too! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Miss ya

Team Fraser said...

Love the BBQ's!

Day by Day Design said...

Fun pictures! I am glad you got some! But... I really dont think you should have posted that one of us girls! WOW, that was a bad pic! Shauna was right, we should have taken another one!!

Kris and Brent said...

It looks like you guys had a great time - that table is loaded with good food! I'm with you on loving the summer BBQ thing.....as the song goes, "We've only just begun....."!

The Tuft's said...

Hey You better take that picture off of me I look awful!!!! Hello its just my big face!!!! K I almost starting crying when I read that about your dad!!!! It was so cute and he seemed like a great dad!!!! K we need to have a swim party soon!!!!

The Tuft's said...

Hey girl can you believe that about my poor Winston? I know he is just a little guy weighing in at 65!!! We will miss ya guys this weekend,but you guys will being having way fun!!! Be careful and we will see ya when you get back!!!

Stacey said...

that is so much fun... I love getting together in the summer if it would only stay warm

The Tuft's said...

Hey there!!! We missed you guys this weekend, we will for sure need to have another slumber party!!! Poor Shauna though had Winston's butt in her face the whole nite while we slept, I felt soo bad. Hopefully I will find my ring, It has just made me sick to my stomach. Thanks for your concern I appreciate that!!!

M I N D Y said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! You guys are always livin' it up!!