Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures from Softball

Look at our cool softball shirts....Gotta love them! Me and my girls! Tawnie, Katie and Cherie. (I have no idea who that little girl is.)



Last week our grandma (Nana) came to watch our softball game and it was so much fun having her there to cheer our team on; I was bad at taking pictures that night and didn't even get one of her and I together. I'm not sure how much fun she had because our winning streak, unfortunately, came to an end...sad. We lost 9-12 and of course she was there to see us lose, I hate that! After the game she invited Brady and I up to her house for dinner, which was wonderful! Nothing beats having dinner with our grandparents! Nana, thanks for a great night full of love and support, and good food!


11 comments:

Gina said...

That is really cute that Nana came to watch. Always so supportive! I love that you play on the WN team and I love that Brady is the MVP!

Team Fraser said...

awe...that is so cool that she came to watch! Random girl...kids are crazy!

Kris and Brent said...

I can't wait to come to one of your games.....I need your schedule so I can get something on the books! Too bad your winning streak came to an end - oh well, you can start a new one! Cute that mom came.....I bet she loved it!

Alesha said...

Ok look at you lookin all hot to play softball! That a girl! Umm...how did you do you hair...it looks curlier that a flat iron...I love it!

becca said...

Co-ed softball is so much fun! Ryan and I did that last year and had a blast. Unfortunately, we weren't good. I think we lost every game, and by like 20 points each time! Sad! I am jealous you guys actually have a team that wins. Don't feel bad about losing ONE game by 3 points. It could be worse.

Karen Morlock said...

Cute! Brady said you are starting to get that competitive edge! He loves it! I want to come to a game too!

Stacey said...

Your hair looks so freaking cute like that. I am going to try that. I tried Mindy's do one day when I had to go to dance and one of my girls asked " What happed to your hair? Did you forget to brush it?" well I just can't do it like her :( wish me luck with yours

M I N D Y said...

You girls look way too stylish to be going to play softball!! How fun!

Team Fraser said...

UM love your new background!! Super cute!

Joan Peterson said...

Loved watching the game. Update - last night your team won 19 to 7! You had two hits, one got you on base, and two walks, that is team play! Now you know you have to stick it on 2nd and 3rd base or they can tag you out so you are adding to your baseball knowledge. Brady is so good and so patient. Great fun for a marriage. Love, Nana

Kara said...

Your hair looks super cute curly! You are a fox!