Monday, June 16, 2008

NOT Your Average Day at the Course

Today Brady and a mission buddy went to the Champion's Challenge at Thanksgiving Point. He was so excited to get pictures with some of the LEGENDS of golf....and a basketball player! He's that guy that's not afraid to ask for things and you better believe he wasn't afraid to ask any of these guys for a picture! Jack Nicklaus - Arguablly the best golfer of all time!




D-Will (aka-Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz). I wish I would have been there just to meet him. I love him!! Go D-Will!!
Annika Sorenstam - A member of the LPGA Hall of Fame and one of the best female golfers.


Hale Irwin - Golf great who has won 3 U.S. Opens.

Jason Zuback - Has won 5 World Long Drive Championship Titles.
Craig Stadler - Golf great and former Masters winner.

13 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

It has been said it is not what you know but WHO you know that gives you a leg up on life - if that is the case you made a giant leap today. Make sure you have these pictures on any resume, Brady!!!! Fab-u-lous!!!!!!!!!
Love, Nana

Angela Strong said...

You are so funny! I can just see you walking up and putting your arm around these people like no big deal! I think in some form we are from the same mold. I tend to go up and talk to people, famous or not, and enjoy meeting them. You are hilarious and I'm sure you had a blast playing hooky from work! HeHe!

Karen Morlock said...

Brady, your awesome!

Team Fraser said...

Ok so I totaly only know D-Will (I know i'm lame) and I'm totaly with you I love him and it's Garr's man crush...we are jealous!

Alysia & Bryce said...

How cute is that. Not to mention that is sweet that he got to meet all those people.

Carolyn said...

Holy cow!!! Who are you? Maybe you will have to take a picture with me and I could have your autograph. I can't believe it. You're a nut.
Love, Carolyn

Kris and Brent said...

That's quite a batch of pictures! Wow! They were all really nice to let you get a picture with them.....what fun keepsakes!

Day by Day Design said...

Wow that is fun! I bet he had a great time!!

kori said...

How cool is that!!!!

becca said...

That is hilarious! I would never be so brave! Way to go Brady! I love that every picture looks the same, just a different famous person in it! How cool is that!

Stacey said...

That is great! Hoe fun for him... Eric is that same way. I used to get really bad anxiety to leave the house with him because it used to embarrasses me but now I am so used to it. I think it is good they are that way because they won't sit and regret not getting the picture.

Giron Family said...

Oh wow! How awesome. Way to go in there and get some pics with famous peeps! Very cool.

Alesha said...

Good thing I dont know one of those people...I am so lame! Well Brady looks pretty cool with all those people! haha!