Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, The Joys of Softball











Okay, so I have been the WORST at updating the blog lately! It's been a week already and I just feel like I have nothing of importance to talk about! Although, I will share with you all that Brady and I are on my work's softball team and it's a blast! (Sorry, I always forget to take pictures of us.) We had our 5th game tonight and we won, we are on a winning streak - we've won the last 3 games! Our record is now 3-2...that means we've won 3 and lost 2, right? Anyways, I'm slowly getting better and better and I have really been enjoying myself. Brady is the "all-star" on the team, so that makes me a very proud wife! All of our team mates always comment on how good Brady is and that he is "the best thing that's ever happened to our softball team," it's so cool! (I think playing baseball since he was 4 years old might have something to do with it!) I was playing catcher tonight and someone was running home so the pitcher threw the ball at me to get the runner out and not only did I miss the ball, but it hit the inside of my forearm super hard and now I have a big red welt! It hurt so bad. Geez, the things a girl will go through to win a softball game!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always so impressed with the fun things that you guys do...you are so so cute. Keep it up...enjoy all the time you can together.

Stacey said...

You guys are so fun... you are always doing something. I want to be like you when I grow up!

Team Fraser said...

oh softball...I miss it so! That is so cool that Brady is the all-star!

Natalie Carver said...

That is hilarious! I would love to see the two of you play softball! Tony always plays with his buddy's but I would never dare to! So great job! Keep winning!

Kris and Brent said...

What a little stud muffin you are! It brings a smile to my face to picture you running to first base as fast as you can - your ponytail bouncing, your arms pumping, your face all serious......I love it! I want to come and watch you two play sometime. I'm glad Brady's the "Boy Wonder".......!

Karen Morlock said...

Too fun!! Britton I am impressed at what an athlete you have become! No more injuries please!
Brady I know you are an "atlete"

Joan Peterson said...

You have a wonderful talent for writing!!!!! I feel like I am there with you and you are such a good sport. The two of you, together, are a perfect team for whatever life may throw at you.
Much love, Nana

Angela Strong said...

I love all of your posts! I'm sorry I haven't written on mine or yours for awhile. I'll try harder to squeeze one more thing into my life. You are such a cutie and I loved reading all of your stuff. See you on Sunday for Father's Day!

M I N D Y said...

I can just picture your competitive self trying to win the game!! You little cutie patootie's! Tell me when your next game is..........

Kara said...

Ha ha, so cute! For sure Brady is the star! That would be so much fun! I kind of want ot look into something like that for me and Colin! :)
P.S. I love the picture of "we may not play hardball, but we play hard softball" Ha Ha!!

Alesha said...

Awe Brit you are too cute! I am sure Brady is the star! Way to try and take one for the team!