Sunday, June 15, 2008

*Happy Father's Day*



Today is Father's Day and I want everyone who reads this to know just how much I love my dads! I have been blessed with 2 great dads and couldn't be happier! Happy Father's Day to my dad, Gordon, (see post below entitled "Happy Birthday Dad"), for bringing me into this world and loving me unconditionally, and Happy Father's Day to my other dad, Brent, for raising me and loving me as your own. I am the luckiest girl in the world!
I thought these pictures of Brent and I were so cute. The first one was taken 2 weekends ago on our family trip to Strawberry Pinnacles, and the second one was taken at my wedding when Brent and I were dancing. I was so sad to be saying "goodbye" to him, I couldn't help but cry.
John, my wonderful father-in-law, you're amazing and I'm so happy that I am now part of your family. You have taken me in and treated me like any daughter-in-law would love to be treated. Thanks for all you have done for Brady and I. I admire you for always being so supportive of Brady and his baseball. He has told me numerous times how grateful he is for you and that you never missed one of his baseball games growing up. You're AMAZING!!
**I tried to download some pictures of John and Brady from our wedding and it has taken me over an hour to try and download them off of the wedding CD because our computer keeps freezing up, so I finally gave up. Sorry**


10 comments:

missy moo said...

Awe sis... you little cutie!! Love the pics :) And I also love picturing you trying to download those pictures with the computer freezing up... ha ha!! Wish I could have been there!!

Stacey said...

I love that picture of you and Brent. PERFECT!

Joan Peterson said...

Perfect. They the word that kept coming to mind as I read your prose and enjoyed the pictures. Yes, you are just about, perfect. Love, Nana

Kara said...

Cute!! I love that picture of you two dancing at your wedding! :)

Team Fraser said...

You are a lucky girl!! I love the pictures!

Karen Morlock said...

Britton, you are every in-laws dream! Brady did something right to have you! John

Angela Strong said...

How cute your words are and your pictures are so sweet. Tears came to my eyes when I looked at the picture of you and Brent dancing together. How blessed you are to have and to have had such wonderful, endearing men in your life. You are truly a sweetheart and I love you!

Kris and Brent said...

What a cute post. And yes, I am sitting here with teary eyes.....I loved the pics......You are definitely blessed with wonderful men in your life!

becca said...

I love those pictures! The one of you two dancing at your wedding is so sweet! Cute post!

Alesha said...

Awe love your dad! I could say the same thing you said about John about your dad!